Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Ginger Peach Honey Iced Tea
– 4 large peaches
– 1 tsp. freshly shaved ginger
– 1/3 cup honey
– 4 green tea bags
– 8 -10 cups of hot boiling water
– ice (for serving)
Tools and Gadgets:
– Measuring cups
– A pitcher
– A potato peeler
– A kettle
Servings: 8-10 cups
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Bring 8 -10 cups of water to a boil and remove it from the heat.
- Pit and thinly slice 4 peaches and add them to the pitcher.
- Thinly shave 1 tsp of ginger with a potato peeler. For ease it is best to freeze the ginger beforehand.
- Drizzle into the pitcher 1/3 cup of honey.
- Place 4 green tea bags within the pitcher. For easy removal, you may tie the bags together or to the pitcher’s handle.
- Gradually pour boiled water into the pitcher and mix carefully. Let the tea steep for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take out the tea bags, mix the tea slightly and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- At room temperature you may place the pitcher in the fridge to rest until it is cool enough to serve.
- Add to your favourite Magic Suction Mug and sip away!