Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Berrylicious Iced Kompot:
– 1 cup of strawberries
– 1/2 cup of blueberries
– 1/2 cup of blackberries
– 1/2 cup of raspberries
– 2 tbs. sugar (used for cooking)
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 4 cups of cold water
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– Ice (for serving)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A kettle
– A potato masher
– A saucepan
– A sieve strainer
– A pitcher
Servings: 5 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Quart the strawberries and half the berries.
- Add the berries to a saucepan with 2 tbs. of sugar and simmer on medium heat.
- Mix the berry mixture until it comes to a slight boil.
- Mash the berry mixture in the saucepan using a potato masher and allow for it to boil for another minute.
- Remove the berry mixture from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Strain the berry mixture through a sieve strainer to remove seeds and skin into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, cold water and sugar to the berry mixture and stir.
- Add ice if preferred.
- Drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!