Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
– 2 cups of milk (or plant-based milk alternative)
– 2 black tea bags
– 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
– 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
– 3 tbs. maple syrop or sweetener of your choice
Tools and Gadgets:
– A saucepan
Servings: 2 cups
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Heat up your milk preference in a saucepan on medium-high heat until the milk starts to bubble.
- Remove the milk from the heat and place the tea bags in the milk.
- Let the tea seep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and ground cloves to the tea and milk mixture.
- Whisk the mixture on medium-high heat until it starts to bubble.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add your sweetener.
- Drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!