Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Coconut Lime Iced Tea:
– 2 cups of water
– 2 black tea bags
– Coconut syrop
– Lime juice
– Mint leaves (optional)
– Coconut milk (optional)
– Ice (for serving)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A kettle
– A blender
Servings: 2 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and set aside.
- Add 2 black tea bags to the boiled water and allow them to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the your preferred amount of coconut syrop and lime juice.
- For a creamier and mintier option, you may add the cooled mixture into a blender and add coconut milk and mint leaves to your liking.
- Refrigerate until chilled or add ice.
- Enjoy in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!