Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Passionfruit Hibiscus Iced Tea
– 2 1/4 cups of water
– 3 bags of hibiscus and passionfruit tea
– 1/2 lemon squeezed
– 3 – 6 tbsp. passion fruit juice or syrop
– ice (for serving)
Servings: 1 cup
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Steep the hibiscus passionfruit tea bags for 6 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add the juice of half a lemon.
- Add 3 – 6 tbs of passion fruit juice or syrop to preferred sweetness.
- Allow the beverage to cool until room temperature.
- You may refrigerate until cool or add ice at room temperature.
- Add to your favourite Magic Suction Mug and sip away!