Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Iced Honey Citrus Mint Tea
– 6 cups of water
– 6 bags of black or green tea
– 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves
– 6-8 slices of citrus fruit (lemon, orange, lime, etc.)
– 1/4 -1/3 cup of honey
– ice (for serving)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A kettle
– A pitcher
– Measuring cups
Servings: 6 cups
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and remove it from the heat.
- Add the 6 bags of tea, citrus slices of your choice and 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves, about 3 stems, to a pitcher.
- Carefully pour the water into the pitcher and slowly stir.
- Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes ( 8 minutes if using green tea).
- If you prefer, you may strain the mixture into a separate pitcher.
- Stir in 1/4 – 1/3 cup of honey to the tea mixture.
- Allow the mixture to cool until room temperature and refrigerate until cool enough to serve.
- Pour into your favourite Magic Suction Mug and drink away!