Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
– 1 cup of mango (frozen or fresh)
– 1/2 cup of pineapple (frozen or fresh)
– 1/2 cup of water
– 2 cups of ice
Tools and Gadgets:
– A blender
Servings: 2 cups
Prep Time: 1 minute (frozen fruit) 5 minutes (fresh fruit)
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- If using fresh fruit, peel and cut into small cubes. If using frozen fruit, simply place them into your blender. (Note: Freezing fruit or using frozen fruit creates a more frozen slushie texture)
- In the blender, add fruit, ice and water. You may also splash in any tropical fruit juice or syrup of your liking to make it your own!
- Blend until smooth.
- Slurp away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!