Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Non-Alcoholic Irish Coffee:
– 2/3 cup of strong black coffee
– 2 tsp. light brown sugar
– 1/4 tsp. rum extract (recommended, but can be adjusted to your liking)
– 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Tools and Gadgets:
– A mixer
– A bowl
– A jug
Servings: 2 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Pour 2/3 cup of strong black hot coffee into a cup and mix in the light brown sugar and rum extract until dissolved.
- In a bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until light and airy but still pourable.
- Transfer the whipped cream into a jug and pour into the cup with coffee, sugar and rum extract, over the back of a spoon.
- Sip away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!