Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Ingredients (Simple Syrup):
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 4-5 cups of cold water
– 3/4 – 1 cup of simple syrup (from above)
– 1 cup of water freshly squeezed lemon juice ( roughly 5-6 lemons)
– 3/4 cups of freshly squeezed passionfruit juice (around 8 passionfruit)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A pitcher
– A lemon juicer (if desired)
Servings: 8 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- In a saucepan, add the water and sugar needed for the simple syrup and stir on medium heat until the sugar has fully dissolved. Set the syrup aside to cool.
- Juice the lemons and passionfruit. Make sure no seeds have fallen through!
- Add the juices to a pitcher along with the water and as much simple syrup as desired.
- Mix the lemonade thoroughly and place into the fridge to cool for 2 hours or add ice.
- Drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!