Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
– 8 ounces purple sweet potato
– 1/2 cup of honey
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 cup of hot milk (latte)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A blender
– A strainer
Servings: 4 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Bake the purple sweet potatoes at 400ºF for 45 minutes.
- Set the potatoes aside to rest until cool to the touch.
- Cube the cooled purple sweet potatoes.
- Blend the purple sweet potatoes, cold milk and honey in a blender until smooth. For a smoother texture, you may strain it through a strainer.
- Froth the hot milk until foamy and pour on top of the blended mixture.
- Drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!