Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Strawberry Mango Margarita:
– 1 cup of water (split into 1/2 cups)
– 3 cups of ice (split into 1 1/2 cups)
– 3 cups of frozen strawberries
– 3 cups of frozen mangoes
– 2/3 cup of lime juice (split into 1/3 cups)
– 1/2 cup of orange juice (split into 1/4 cups)
– 2 tbsp simple syrup (1 cup granulated sugar + 1 cup water) (optional)
– 1/4 cup of tequila (optional)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A blender
– A lemon juicer (if desired)
– Servings: 6 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1. If desired, you may make the simple syrup first which requires 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 cup of water. Both ingredients are to be brought to a boil in a saucepan on medium heat until the sugar dissolves. It must be cooled for 30 minutes – 1 hour before using.
2. Combine the frozen strawberries and half portions of ice, water and juices into a blender. Blend until smooth and transfer to a pitcher. The same can be done with the frozen mangoes and rest of the half portions. This technique provides a layered margarita if preferred. If not, all may be blended together without halving the portions. If making a virgin margarita remember to opt out the tequila.
3. Sip away in your favourite margarita glass rimmed with salt or in one of our Magic Suction Mugs!