Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Rosewater Cardamom Iced Coffee:
– Ice cubes
– 2 cups of any chilled black coffee
– 2/3 cup of milk of your choice
– 1/2 tsp of rosewater
– 2 tbs crushed cardamom pods
– Sugar to taste
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A strainer
– Servings: 1-2 cups
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1. Make 2 cups of your favourite coffee and set in the fridge to chill.
2. In a saucepan, add your milk and and crushed cardamom pods on low heat. Stir the mixture from time to time for 20 minutes.
3. After 20 minutes, add in your rosewater and stir occasionally for another 5-10 minutes.
4. Strain the milk mixture and chill in the fridge.
5. Combine the black coffee and milk mixture together as well as any sugar and ice to your liking.
6. Drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!