Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Relaxing Lavender Chamomile Tea:
– 1 cup of water
– 1 1/2 tsp. of fresh lavender or 1/2 tsp. of fried lavender
– 1 tbs. of fresh chamomile or 1 tsp. of dried chamomile
– 1 1/2 tsp. of fresh mint or 1/2 tsp. of dried mint
Optional: honey to taste
Tools and Gadgets:
– A small pot
– A strainer
– Servings: 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1. In a small pot, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Once boiled, turn off the heat but do not remove from the stove.
2. Add your fresh or dried ingredient options to the boiled water. Allow the ingredients to steep for 15 minutes.
3. Strain the ingredients from the tea into a separate cup or pour directly into your Magic Suction Mug equipped with a strainer!
4. Add honey to taste for a sweet addition if preferred.
5. Enjoy and drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!