Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Iced Green Tea Mojito:
Ingredients (Simple Syrup):
– 9 1/2 cups of water
– 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice (roughly 2 limes)
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 tsp of baking soda
– 6 green tea bags
– 12 mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A pitcher
– A lemon juicer (if desired)
– A strainer
Servings: 8 cups
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a saucepan, boil 2 cups of water and add in the baking soda along with 6 green tea bags. Allow the tea mixture to steep for 15 minutes.
- Create a simple syrup in another saucepan by combing 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup sugar on low heat, mixing until the sugar has dissolved and then remove it from the stove.
- Add in the whole mint leaves once the simple syrup is off the heat and allow the mint leaves to steep for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, drain the mint leave from the syrup if you wish to do so.
- Combine the tea mixture, simple syrup (to your liking), along with 7 cups of water and 1/2 cup of lime juice into a pitcher. Stir well.
- Allow the iced green tea mojito to chill in the fridge for 2 hours or add ice cubes to enjoy immediately.
- Gulp away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!