Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Ingredients (Simple Syrup):
– 1 cup of water
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
Ingredients (Tea Lemonade):
– 3 cups of water (1 for boiling, 2 at room temperature)
– 1 cup of brown sugar ( or any of your choice)
– A handful of butterfly blue pea flowers
– A few drops of lavender extract (optional)
– Juice of 1-2 lemons
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A pitcher
– A lemon juicer (if desired)
– A strainer
Servings: 5 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a saucepan, warm up one cup of water on low heat and add in one cup of sugar while mixing until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the simple syrup from the heat.
- Bring another cup of water to a boil and seep the butterfly blue pea flowers for 5 minutes.
- In a pitcher, combine the tea, simple syrup and 2 cups of room temperature water together. If desires, you may add a few drops of lavender extract to taste.
- For the colour-changing chameleon effect, squeeze in some lemon juice in the pitcher or in a separate glass!
- Drink away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug