Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Grape Citrus Delight:
– 4 cups of water
– 2 cups of red grape juice
– 1/3 cup of orange juice
– 1/3 cup of lemon juice
– 1 cup of sugar
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A lemon/orange juicer (if desired)
– A pitcher
– Servings: 8 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1. Bring one cup of water to boil in a saucepan on medium heat and add the sugar. Mix until the sugar is dissolved and the remove from heat. Allow to cool for 30 minutes and then pop it into the fridge to chill.
2. Juice a 2 large or 3 small lemons to make 1/3 cup or juice, and 2 large oranges or 3 small oranges to also make 1/3 cup of juice. Place the juices into the fridge to chill.
3. You may use store bought grape juice or make your own using a kompot method! By using the kompot method you must peel a whole vine of grapes, cover with enough water in a pot and boil the grapes for one hour on medium/low heat. You may add sugar to taste. After cooling off from the heat for 30 minutes, it should also be placed into the fridge to chill.
4. Combine all the 3 juices and sugar-water mixture in a pitcher.
4. Gulp away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!