Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Energetic Apple Cider:
– Water (enough to cover ingredients in the pot)
– 10 apples
– 1/2 an orange
– 1/2 cup of brown sugar
– 4 sticks of cinnamon
– 1 whole nutmeg
– 1 tsp. of cloves & 1 tsp. of allspice
Tools and Gadgets:
– A large pot
– A strainer
– A potato masher
– Servings: 8 cups
3 hr 15 minutes
1. Cut the apples into quarter pieces and cut half of an orange in half again.
2. Add the fruits, spices and brown sugar in the large pot and cover with water until no ingredient peaks through the surface.
3. Bring the mixture in the pot to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 2 hours, covered.
4. Remove the orange pieces and spices from the pot, and mash the remaining apples with a potato masher.
5. Strain the cider through a fine mesh strainer.
3. Enjoy this cider hot or cold in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!