Monday mornings can be rough but with the Magic Suction Mug and Magic Recipes, you don’t have to wait in line at the café to kick-off your day right!
Join us every Monday at 11:00 to check out refreshing recipes for tea time.
Ingredients (Ginger Syrup):
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger
Ingredients (Ginger Beer):
– 7 cups of water
– 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1/8 tsp of active dry yeast
– Ginger syrup (from above)
Tools and Gadgets:
– A sauce pan
– A funnel
– A strainer
Servings: 6 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 days
- Peel your fresh ginger and grate 2 tbsp into a sauce pan with water and sugar.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn the heat off and allow the mixture to steep for an hour.
- Strain the cooled mixture into a separate bottle which can be sealed.
- With a funnel, pour in the yeast, water and lemon juice into the bottle with the syrup mixture.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 2-3 days.
- Gulp away in your favourite Magic Suction Mug!