- Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- This product is a top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
- For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes, and empty water. After filling the container with contents, re-cover with a lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat sources for this purpose.
- It’s highly important that when filling with a boiling liquid you must allow it to cool for at least 3-5 minutes before placing a lid on to avoid overpressure.
- DO NOT use the product in the microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN: Keep out of the reach of children, especially when the product contains hot contents, which may burn or scald the user.
- Always test the temperature of contents before consuming it.
- DO NOT overfill the container: Leave space at top of the container for lid and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow. Hot contents may burn or scald the user if an overflow occurs.
- DO NOT carry or transport product other than in an upright position. Liquid contents may leak and scald the user or cause property damage.
- Always use care to maintain the product in an upright position when transporting or carrying the product.
- DO NOT place the product in a bag, backpack, or other containers in which the product may shift from an upright position. Liquid contents may leak and scald the user or cause property damage.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around the lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through the stopper when the stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause the product to leak. Leakage of hot contents may burn or scald the user.
- In general, contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in the container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening the container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside the container to build, possibly leading to the forceful ejection of stopper or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open container, ENSURE THE OPENING IS POINTED AWAY FROM THE USER OR OTHER PERSONS TO AVOID INJURY.
- DO NOT use tools or devices to force the container to open.
- If you are unable to open a container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- DO NOT use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause the lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
Serafins Design LTD warrants this Genuine Magic suction Mug Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, or improper use or maintenance.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL MAGIC SUCTION MUG BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential, or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee. Please do not return this product to the retailer. Send defective unit or component along with a written explanation of defect directly to:
Unit 2 rear of 29 Tatton Road
M33 7EE Sale, Cheshire
0044 (0) 7442 39 44 64
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN CONSTITUTE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND THERMOS’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
© 2018 Serafins Design LTD All rights reserved.
MAGIC SUCTION MUG™ is a registered trademark in over 27 countries.